All classes will resume in person at the studio beginning Monday, July 13th. Please review our Health Safety Policies before arriving at the studio.
We realize that not everyone will feel comfortable joining us in the studio at this time. We will, therefore, continue offering all group classes online. All registered students will continue to receive an online class link and links to the class recordings.
Rachel and Jonathan together bring over 25 years of experience in dance instruction in northeast Ohio. From your first step onto the floor, to dancing like a champion, Rachel and Jonathan are passionate about helping you achieve your goals!
These policies have been put into place following CDC requirements and recommended practices. As we have a very small staff, the health of our instructors is imperative to our ability to continue offering our services; we appreciate you following the new procedures to ensure the health of your instructors as well as that of your fellow students.
· No person (staff or student) is permitted in the studio if they feel sick, or if in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19 or have travelled outside of the state.
· All common areas of the studio will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. This may affect the start time of classes. Check the schedule on the website regularly for updates.
· Instructors are required to wear masks at all times.
· Students are required to wear masks for all group classes. Please contact the studio if you have a breathing problem that prevents you from wearing a mask.
· Clean masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available at the studio for students’ convenience.
· Group classes have a limit of 10 spaces. Each space can accommodate one couple or one individual. Spaces will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students should contact the studio at (330) 510-1370 or email@example.com to inform the studio if they intend to attend class in person.
· Individuals attending class in person (without a partner) may be asked if they are comfortable dancing with another individual. Individuals may refuse to dance with other individuals or request that their partner wear gloves for personal health safety.
· Instructors will be dancing with students at their own discretion. Each instructor has determined their own policy based on their personal comfort level.