We offer many different forms of dance education to the community. From weekly group classes to scheduled courses and private lessons, there is always something fun and educational happening at R&J. If you are looking for dance lessons, all your information on signing up is in this tab.
Did you know? One of our main focuses here at R&J is training and preparing individuals for a career in ballroom dancing. Every Sunday, trainees gather for classes from 12-5 to receive dance and teacher training. If a career in dance sounds good to you, this is the place for you! Not only do we train you, we use our connections throughout the United States to find you the right studio with the right salary to begin your career as a Ballroom Instructor.
*Saturday classes being added soon!
As most of us already know, ballroom dancing is not a popular activity in America. Well we look forward to changing that! We have decided to make spreading awareness of ballroom dancing one of the goals of our organization. Right now we are working to bring as much dance entertainment to downtown Canton as possible though performing. Check out this tab in the menu for more information on how to get ballroom dancing included at your event or how you can help us spread awareness of ballroom dancing.
Sign up for the next Two Left Feet course before it begins on November 1st.
The big day may have come and gone, but be sure to sign up for our next class on the schedule!
These policies have been put into place following CDC requirements and recommended practices. As we have a very small staff, the health of our instructors is imperative to our ability to continue offering our services; we appreciate you following the new procedures to ensure the health of your instructors as well as that of your fellow students.
· No person (staff or student) is permitted in the studio if they feel sick, have a fever, or if in the past 14 days have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19.
· All common areas of the studio will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. This may affect the start time of classes. Check the schedule on the website regularly for updates.
· Anyone entering the studio is required to wear a mask unless fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Please contact the studio if you have a breathing problem that prevents you from wearing a mask.
· Clean masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available at the studio for students’ convenience.
· Group classes have a limit of 10 spaces. Each space can accommodate one couple or one individual. Spaces will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students should contact the studio at (330) 510-1370 or email@example.com to inform the studio if they intend to attend class in person.
· Individuals attending class in person without a partner may be asked if they are comfortable dancing with another individual. Individuals may refuse to dance with other individuals or request that their partner wear a mask and/or gloves for personal health safety.
· Instructors will be dancing with students at their own discretion. Each instructor has determined their own policy based on their personal comfort level.
The Perfect Partner X-Vest is a training tool that provides resistance to your movement. This resistance not only makes you more aware of the movements you make, it also strengthens the muscles used for dancing.
Learn more about the Perfect Partner X-Vest and how to get your own by clicking the link below!