We at R&J focus on creating the most efficient learning environment possible for our students. Through experiences, studies, and training we make sure our students are constantly learning and growing as dancers and as individuals.
Most ballroom training you will find in the states is focused on fun. That is NOT how things work here at R&J. Yes, we believe learning should be fun and interesting, but we recognize that the road to perfection is never easy and, certainly, not always fun. Here at R&J we focus on learning and educating our students and ourselves. Every moment is an opportunity for growth, the daily grind is necessary, and getting back up on the horse is expected. Accomplishing your goals is the only option!
These policies have been put into place following CDC requirements and recommended practices. As we have a very small staff, the health of our instructors is imperative to our ability to continue offering our services; we appreciate you following the new procedures to ensure the health of your instructors as well as that of your fellow students.
· No person (staff or student) is permitted in the studio if they feel sick, or if in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19.
· All common areas of the studio will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. This may affect the start time of classes. Check the schedule on the website regularly for updates.
· Instructors are required to wear masks at all times.
· Students are required to wear masks for all group classes. Please contact the studio if you have a breathing problem that prevents you from wearing a mask.
· Clean masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available at the studio for students’ convenience.
· Group classes have a limit of 10 spaces. Each space can accommodate one couple or one individual. Spaces will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students should contact the studio at (330) 510-1370 or email@example.com to inform the studio if they intend to attend class in person.
· Individuals attending class in person without a partner may be asked if they are comfortable dancing with another individual. Individuals may refuse to dance with other individuals or request that their partner wear gloves for personal health safety.
· Instructors will be dancing with students at their own discretion. Each instructor has determined their own policy based on their personal comfort level.
*Mask mandate ends June 2nd