Rachel and Jonathan together bring over 25 years of experience in dance instruction in northeast Ohio. From your first step onto the floor, to dancing like a champion, Rachel and Jonathan are passionate about helping you achieve your goals!
These policies have been put into place following CDC requirements and recommended practices. As we have a very small staff, the health of our instructors is imperative to our ability to continue offering our services; we appreciate you following the new procedures to ensure the health of your instructors as well as that of your fellow students.
· No person (staff or student) is permitted in the studio if they feel sick, or if in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19 or have travelled outside of the state.
· All common areas of the studio will be cleaned and disinfected between classes. This may affect the start time of classes. Check the schedule on the website regularly for updates.
· Instructors are required to wear masks at all times.
· Students are required to wear masks for all group classes. Please contact the studio if you have a breathing problem that prevents you from wearing a mask.
· Clean masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer are available at the studio for students’ convenience.
· Group classes have a limit of 10 spaces. Each space can accommodate one couple or one individual. Spaces will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students should contact the studio at (330) 510-1370 or email@example.com to inform the studio if they intend to attend class in person.
· Individuals attending class in person (without a partner) may be asked if they are comfortable dancing with another individual. Individuals may refuse to dance with other individuals or request that their partner wear gloves for personal health safety.
· Instructors will be dancing with students at their own discretion. Each instructor has determined their own policy based on their personal comfort level.